Welcome to Pauls Shortbread Page
How to make Pauls tasty shortbread:-
- Ingredients: One pound of butter (margarine is no good!), 1 cup of sugar, 4 cups of flour, some vanilla essence.
- Put the oven on and pre-heat it to 300 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar and butter together in a bowl until it's soft and crumbly.
- Add some vanilla essence - say 10 drops or so. (a variation might be to add some lemon juice)
- Mix a bit more.
- Roll dough mixture out so that it's about a quarter of an inch thick (depending on how you like your shortbread) or spread it into a 1/4" deep baking tray.
- Put in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until light brown.
- Extract from oven.
- Cut into suitable sized portions.
Add a comment to this article
I am sorry to report that no further comments are to be left for articles here. We thank you for past comments. This feature has been disabled.