Things you should have done before GW Bush's Inauguration
- Get that abortion you've always wanted.
- Drink a nice clean glass of water.
- Cash your Social Security check.
- See a doctor of your own choosing.
- Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.
- Visit Syria, or any foreign country for that matter.
- Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
- Hoard gasoline.
- Borrow books from library before they're banned: Constitutional law books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Tropic of Cancer, etc.
- If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix, do it now.
- Come out, then go back in: HURRY!
- Jam in all the Alzheimer's stem cell research you can.
- Stay out late before the curfews start.
- Go see Bruce Springsteen before he has his 'accident'.
- Go see Mount Rushmore before the Reagan addition.
- Use the phrase, "You can't do that; this is America"
- If you're white, marry a black person; if you're black, marry a white person.
- Take a walk in Yosemite without being hit by a snowmobile or a base-jumper.
- Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.
- Start your school day without a prayer.
- Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.
- Learn French.
- Attend a commitment ceremony with your gay friends.
- Take a factory tour anywhere in the US.
- Try to take photographs of animals on the endangered species list.
- Visit Florida before the polar ice caps melt.
- Visit Nevada before it becomes radioactive.
- Visit Alaska before 'The Big Spill'.
- Visit Massachusetts while it is still a state.
Taken from www.trebz.com
Add a comment to this article
I am sorry to report that no further comments are to be left for articles here. We thank you for past comments. This feature has been disabled.